বৃহস্পতিবার, ৫ এপ্রিল, ২০১৮

Practices on Transformation of Sentences


1. It is too poor to imagine(Complex)
2. 6.It lies in every phase of our society.(complex)
3. The minister then asked what his occupation was (simple)
4. On my return they asked me many questions.(complex)
5. He kept his promises (Complex)
6. With the fast increase of the demand of flowers ,a lot of skilled and unskilled persons are now engaged in cultivating flowers on a commercial basis. (complex)
7. To see the youths crazy for band music ,I was lost in my past days when I myself was young.(simple)
8. On Rajib’s arrival at Karim’s house ,Karim tries his best to avoid Rajib. (complex)
9. Many thanks for writing an interesting letter.(complex)
10. It’s a large city in the east of Canada.(compound)
11. The criminals show no mercy in throwing acid to a face they were in love with a few days ago.(affirmative)
12. Everybody believes education is the backbone of a nation.(simple).
13. The people who live in the slums lead a very miserable life .(simple).
14. Shaan needed as mush food as Shaju .(comparative).
15. I saw  a blind man crossing the road .(compound)
16. It is my birth place(complex)
17. He is the most brilliant student in the class (Negative)
18. It is so much required .(active)
19. Then what happened can not be described.(active)
20. It was established in 1886.(active).

1 টি মন্তব্য: