বুধবার, ১৮ মে, ২০১৬

Practices on Rights form of verbs

Practices On Right Form Of Verbs.

(1) You (write)..... a letter yesterday.(2) One hundred dollars(to be)..... my cash.

(3)When he finished the work, he....... (go) to bad.(4) There.......... (be) many people in the market.(5) All that glitters ........ (to be) not gold.(6) All......... (to be) happy. (7)Would that I ........ (fly) like a bird.(8)The earth....... (move) round the sun.(9) I wish today....... (to be) Friday.(10) It is time....... (playing). (11) It is high time you....... (go ) there.(12)You have to....... (do) this.(13) He had better ....... (to go) to a doctor.(14) I can not but....... (to shed) tears. (15) The man watched the boy....... (leave) the room.(16) Would you mind....... (take) a cup of tea.(17) I feel like....... (cry).(18) They let the culprit(to go ) home.(19) She got used to....... (smoke).(20) With ....... (dance),she came to us.(21) I and not my friends....... (to be) to blame.(22) I was used to....... (live) alive.(23) Rahim as well as his brothers....... (come) here everyday. (24) You ....... (see) her lately. (25) I already....... (forget) his name .(26) Shanta always ....... (feel) tension.(27) None of the work ....... (to be) done last week,(28) One and a half candies....... (to be) liked by her .(29)One third of the work ....... (finish)(30) Half of the wealth....... (to be) sold yesterday.(31) More than two boys....... (to be) present.(32) Neither of the two boys ....... (to be)saved. (33) The police....... (to be) the friends of the public.(34) The news....... (to be)false.(35) A number of boys....... (to be)present there.(36)The majority of girls....... (do)  the task just now.(37)Neither you nor she ....... (to be) beautiful .(38) You, he and I....... (to be)friends. (39) Neither she nor his sisters ....... (to be) agreed. (40) The students each ....... (to have) received it . (41) Each line and each column ....... (introduce) to me.(42)The MP and the Minister ....... (to be)coming. (43)  The rise and fall of life ....... (to be) due to one’s activities.(44)Nazneen and Jinia ....... (to have) arrived here.(45) The Poor ....... (to be) not always happy. (46) The virtuous ....... (to be) blessed. (47) He ....... (carry) an umbrella daily. (48) What you ....... (do) now? (49) No sooner had he....... (reach) the college than the bell ....... (ring). (50) I went to library with a view to....... ( read) here. (51) She proceeded as though I ....... (not speak). (52) He talks as if he ....... (to be) a leader. (53) He may ....... (come) tomorrow.(54)The book was ....... (steal).(55) I....... (type)myself if I had a typewriter. (56) Had I been a king, I....... (help) the poor. (57) It....... (rain) since morning .(58) It....... (rain) since morning ?(59) The rich ....... (to be) not always happy.(60) You....... (watch) TV often.(61) You....... ( watch) TV often? (62) It is time ....... (to study) heart and soul. (63)They are bent upon....... (do) the work.(64) A good boy....... (prepare) his lessons regularly.(65) Why Mr. John ....... (look) so angry?(66)He usually....... (go) to school by bus but today he ....... (go) by train.(67) The baby ....... (cry ) because it is hungry now . (68) What you ....... (go) t drink now? (69) He not yet ....... (finish) the work. (70) I just ....... (have) a snack. (71) I can’t help....... (listen) to them. (72) I have a boy ....... (come )from the orphanage .(73) We are none of us....... (get) any younger.( 74) I don’t mind ....... (have) asparagus.(75) I saw him....... (go ) to the town. (76) I answered....... (thank) her . (77) The old sailor went away ....... (leave) the guest. (78)  What you generally ....... (do) for a living? (79) I found the boy ....... (sleep) on the bed. (80) They saw the porter....... (lie) on the floor.(81) Ten years passed since we first....... (meet). (82) They....... (play) golf for two hours. (83) I not ....... (choose) my career yet. (84) I....... (see) her long long since. (85) We ....... (to be) in Dhaka since last week. (86) It is high time we ....... (start) the work. (87) I wish I ....... (to be) a philosopher like Socrates. (88) He tells the matter as if he ....... (know) it. (89) When was the book ....... (buy)? (90) The children came us to ....... (run).(91) Rahim’s income ....... (to be) shrunk to twenty dollars. (92) When you ....... (come) last night ? (93) If I were a bird, I....... (fly) in the sky.(94)I went outside the cabin having ....... (forget) him.(95) If I....... (to be) you , I would not have done this .(96) If you wanted ,I ....... (help ) you. (97) I will tell him the matter if I ....... (see) him. (98) Had you told me, I ....... (bring) a mule. (99) I....... (feel) differently had had you treated me. (100) He ....... (pass) the exam if he reads more.(101) Arabic is ....... (speak) in Arab country.(102) If he ....... (try) , he might have succeeded.(103) Many a boy....... (be) Present in the meeting .(104) The Principal wants the building ....... (paint).(105) He found the words....... (inscribe) on the door.(106) She normally ....... (take ) her breakfast at 7 am. (107) I want the work ....... (do) by him. (108) The bus....... (leave) the station before I came .(109) We started after the train ....... (reach).(110) One should not say  anything  without ....... (know).(111) I did not get used to....... (write) on rough paper.(112) They prevented the boy from....... (tell) lies.(113) He is capable of ....... (do) the sum.(114) They went to market with a view to....... (buy) a shirt. (115) Anika said that he ....... (go) home next week. (116) You had better ....... (go) home now. (117) Let him ....... (do) the work. (118)  I would rather....... (to die) than ....... (to beg). (119) They dared not....... (to drive) at night. (120) The man was....... (hang) for murder.(121) How long you....... (wait) for me ?(122) I asked what his name ....... (to be). (123) I did nothing but ....... (sing) all the day. (124) The man looks forward to ....... (receive) his gift. (125) While....... (walk) on the road, they saw me. (126) While he ....... (walk) on the road, they saw me. (127) While they....... (play), the rain came. (128) He tried hard lest he....... (fail) in the exam. (129) The students in the classroom ....... (to be) polite .(130) Ten maunds ....... (to be) a heavy weight.(131) The United states of America....... (to be ) a rich country.(132) There ....... (stand ) a big tree before our college.(133) There ....... (be)many trees  in front of our house .(134) The girl not....... (sing ) a song .(135) They ....... (watch) TV at this moment. (136)Penci and kamal ....... (to be)Playing.(137) No bus and no train ....... (to be)seen.(138) Neither of the two boys ....... (to be) handsome.(139) I,and not kamal,........(has) done it.(140) You or he  ....... (to be)present that day.(141)Twelve years ....... (to be) Jerry’s age.(142) The wages of sin ....... (to be) death.(143) All ....... (to be) well that ends well. (144) Truthfulness ....... (to be) a great virtue.(145) Swimming ....... (to be) a good exercise.(146) Being.....(displease),he left the place.(147) To be honest ....... (to be) his motto(msw¶ß bxwZgvjv )(148) He may....... (write) a letter.(149) His father......(was died) last year. (150) He ........(was born) in a noble family.                                     

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন