বৃহস্পতিবার, ২৬ মে, ২০১৬

Tag Questions

1.Hello!.............................?
2.Help me.............................?
3.Help me!.............................?
4.Good morning!.............................?
5.What have you done to your hair!.............................?
6.Darling !I love you!.............................?
7.I love you!.............................?
8.Oh! Dear!.............................?
9.Look out!.............................?
10.My goodness!.............................?
11.I suppose he ought to have known that ,.............................?
12.You'd rather I didn't say anything.............................?
13.He couldn't give me the necessary book if you refused to let me go to him in time.............................?
14.That's the sort of thinking you would do.............................?
15.So do I!.............................?
16.No, I won't give you the pen!.............................?
17.I'll tell my wife what you said !.............................?
18.And so is your friend!.............................?
19.You're a very rude person!.............................?
20.Good gracious!

২টি মন্তব্য: